2. Prepare and file with Florida’s Secretary of State’s office the legal documents necessary to form appropriate legal entity for client.
3. Prepare various corporate legal documents for clients such as shareholders’ agreements, contracts, etc.
4. Provide advice for and prepare various legal documents necessary to perform various tax-free reorganizations such as mergers, etc.
5. Provide advice and prepare necessary documents to liquidate various entities.
6. Provide advice concerning client’s sale of business to minimize tax consequences and protect client’s interests.
7. Prepare necessary legal documents and handle closing of client’s business.