1. Provide legal advice and tax planning for individuals and businesses.
2. Represent clients in U.S. Tax Court, federal district courts and state courts concerning tax law disputes.
3. Represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service and the Florida Department of Revenue during tax audits and collection proceedings.
4. Represent clients in IRS collection enforcement cases concerning levies, liens, offers-in-compromise, installment plans, and uncollectible cases.
5. Represent clients who have failed to file past due income returns and matters concerning tax fraud and evasion.