1. Provide consultation to clients for estate planning covering Last will and Testaments, us of Living Trusts (Revocable Trusts) and probate and trust administration.
2. Prepare Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Directives and Last Will and Testaments.
3. Prepare living (Revocable trusts) to avoid probate.
4. Provide planning to save estate taxes using life insurance trusts, family limited partnerships, making gifts, qualified personal residence trusts, etc.
5. Represent clients to handle probate and trust administration.
6. Elder law and guardianship cases.